This is a shirt blouse from our premium line 1863 by ETERNA, in which particularly fine and high-quality fabrics are used.
Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO2 compensation.
This three-quarter arm blouse from our current collection impresses with its fine linen quality (100% LI) and is a welcome change from the classic blouse.
The two-tone blouse and the concealed button placket is also a special eye-catcher that will bring you many admiring looks.
The well thought-out cut gently emphasizes your silhouette and accentuates the coquettish touch of this model.
The back length of the blouse is 70 cm.
Combine this extremely fashionable and trendy shirt blouse with slim trousers in your free time or in the office e.g. with a pencil skirt and a WOW appearance you are guaranteed.
Order today - you will love this casual trend piece!
- Sleeve Length
- 3/4 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- 100% linen
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.