From our current collection, we offer you this unicolour short sleeve shirt, with fashionable contrast insert on the collar inside of the shark collar.
The incorporated band in the front part of the shirt shows how much attention to detail this shirt has been made for you.
The sporty design, combined with the Classic Kent collar (without chest pocket), completes this modern men's shirt, which you can combine for any occasion, whether elegant in the office or with jeans in the city.
One thing is clear, shirts are no longer just suitable for the office, but are also indispensable in the leisure sector.
The figure-hugging cut as well as the high-quality cotton with a content of 3% elasto (non-iron) offer a high wearing comfort all day long, which you will appreciate very much.
So, what are you waiting for - order today this trendy stretch short sleeve shirt and convince yourself of the excellent quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 97% cotton, 3% Elastodien (XLA)
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!