This blouse with a back and sleeve length of 70 cm is particularly variable.
It does not matter if you combine it in the office or at leisure, pure or with a knitwear / blazer, it always gives your outfit an elegant touch.
The fine stretch quality (97% cotton, 3% spandex, STRETCH, easy to iron) ensures excellent comfort, which will delight you throughout the day.
The brilliance of the fabric is also fully accentuated by the high-quality cotton. Thanks to the extra-long-staple cotton, this easy-ironing ETERNA blouse is exceedingly breathable.
Order today this great model from our over-length collection and enrich your wardrobe with a combination wonder of the highest quality.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- MODERN CLASSIC
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 97% coton, 3% EA
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.