The fashionable bird print makes this UPCYCLING SHIRT from our casual collection WE CARE an eye-catcher!
And it not only looks good, it also helps, because a fixed amount from the sales proceeds of the WE-CARE collection goes to NABU Bird Protection, where projects to protect the swallows are supported.
Combine our fashionably printed shirt blouse with casual jeans or in the office with a skirt, you can be sure of a varied and individual styling with this blouse.
The fine blend of 70% cotton and 30% lyocell, as well as the comfortable back length of 72 cm, ensure first-class comfort and an absolute feeling of well-being.
This is a blouse from our casual collection WE CARE, which is characterized by the material composition (renewable and recycled).
Sustainability has been a major issue at ETERNA for decades, and this is particularly evident in our new WE CARE collection.
We use sustainably produced yarns for the WE CARE collection, which consist of cellulose fiber Lyocell and recycled cotton fibers and can thus be produced in a way that conserves resources.
What are you waiting for, order today, because this blouse with a comfortable cut combines a casual style with a clear conscience.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- MODERN CLASSIC
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 70% cotton, 30% lyocell
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.