This shirt hides what should remain invisible underneath: This cover shirt is opaque and therefore suitable for all men who want to cover, for example, tattoos or body hair.
So far the best solution for too transparent material was to wear an undershirt or shirt under the shirt, so the ETERNA Cover Shirt can now be dispensed with.
Sporty and elegant at the same time - no matter how you combine this plain-colored men's shirt with a functional breast pocket, whether casually with jeans and sneakers or classically in the office with black trousers - there's nothing standing in the way of a confident and stylish appearance.
The fashionable Classic Kent collar, the comfortable cut and the trendy patchwork complete the look harmoniously.
Whether for work or leisure: Wearing ETERNA men's shirts is a pleasure!
So what are you waiting for? Order today this opaque COVER SHIRT, which was made of finest cotton (twill, non-iron) for you and bring sporty elegance into your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- with breast pocket
- COMFORT FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!