This plain-colored shirt only shows what it is supposed to show. It reliably hides tattoos and body hair.
So far, the best solution was to wear an undershirt or shirt under the shirt if the material was too transparent, but now you can do without it with the ETERNA COVER SHIRT.
The fashionable Classic Kent collar and the comfortable cut complete the look harmoniously.
Innovative yarn construction and masterly weaving processes ensure that the ETERNA COVER SHIRT is opaque.
As a half-ply shirt made of 100% cotton and in the finest twill, the ETERNA COVER SHIRT offers maximum comfort and is also non-iron.
The ETERNA COVER SHIRT is not only the perfect basic for your business wardrobe, it also ensures a stylish appearance around the clock.
So what are you waiting for? Order this opaque twill shirt today (with a practical breast pocket) and bring sporty elegance to your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches), Extra-long (26.5 inches), Shorter (23 inches), Super-long (28 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- with breast pocket
- COMFORT FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!