ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT COMFORT FIT TWILL CORNFLOWER BLUE STRUCTURED
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3274_12E18E_65_40
Then this structured men's shirt, which impresses above all by the comfortable cut and the first-class wearing comfort, is just right for you.
The incorporated band in the front of the shirt is an extra you will love and shows how much attention to detail this shirt has been made for you.
Whether sporty to jeans with sneakers in your spare time or even in the office combined with business pants, you are always perfectly dressed with this shirt with practical breast pocket and Basic Kent collar and a stylish appearance is nothing in the way.
Order today this twill long sleeve shirt, which is made of the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) and convince yourself of first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- with breast pocket
- COMFORT FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!