Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
Details like real mother-of-pearl buttons sewn on a stem characterize the shirts of this premium line.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. Through compensation we produce CO² neutral.
This structured long-sleeved shirt is made from the finest cotton quality (100% CO, TWO PLY FABRIC, non-iron) and thus promises a comfortable fit all day long.
The shirt (without breast pocket) with a classic Kent collar and a slightly tailored cut can be combined very well with jeans in your free time for a casual casual outfit.
But even in the office with a suit you are perfectly dressed with it and nothing stands in the way of a stylish appearance.
What are you waiting for, order this men's shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Super-long (28 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!