This shirt hides what is to remain invisible underneath: It is opaque and therefore suitable for all men who want to cover, for example, tattoos or body hair.
If the best solution was to wear a undershirt or a shirt under the shirt so far, the ETERNA COVER SHIRT can now be dispensed with.
Sporty and elegant at the same time - no matter how you combine this plain men's shirt (without chest pocket), whether casually with jeans and sneakers or classically in the office with black trousers, there is nothing in the way of a stylish appearance.
The harmonious contrast inserts in the collar inside of the modern-Kent collar and on the cuffs set fashionable accents. The slightly waisted cut provides a fashionable look and excellent comfort.
Wearing ETERNA Men's Shirts is a pleasure!
Therefore, order this opaque twill shirt, which was made from the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) for you today and bring sporty elegance into your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Extra-long (26.5 inches), Super-long (28 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!