This shirt only shows what it is supposed to show. It reliably hides tattoos and body hair.
With this plain-colored, opaque men's shirt in a slightly tailored, modern cut, you are fashionably far ahead.
The fashionable contrast inserts in the inner collar of the shark collar and on the cuffs set fashionable accents and make it an absolute must-have for your wardrobe, both at work and at leisure.
The incorporated contrast band on the button panel and the dark buttons are additional eye-catchers.
The ETERNA COVER SHIRT is not only the perfect basic for your business wardrobe, it also ensures a stylish appearance around the clock.
Innovative yarn construction and masterly weaving processes ensure that the ETERNA COVER SHIRT is opaque. As a half-ply shirt made of 100 percent cotton and with the finest twill, the ETERNA COVER SHIRT is extremely comfortable to wear and is also non-iron.
Order this ETERNA COVER SHIRT today (without breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!