With our NEVER IRON SHIRT from our premium collection 1863 by ETERNA you have 0% ironing stress!
Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages come together in our premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
All shirts from this line are produced CO² neutral.
The trendy shark collar and the fashionably tailored cut make this MODERN FIT shirt the absolute must-have of the season.
This twill shirt is made of 100% finest cotton (non-iron, TWO PLY, NEVER IRON). Due to the two ply quality, the shirt has a very elegant handle and ensures a particularly comfortable fit - and without any ironing stress!
Combine this striped long-sleeved shirt (without a breast pocket) with a suit and tie in the office or casually with jeans and sneakers in your free time, and a confident and fashionable appearance is always guaranteed.
Order our NEVER IRON SHIRT today and convince yourself of the masterly quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!