ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT MODERN FIT PINPOINT BLUE UNI
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 8104_12XD44_65_39
Bring an absolute highlight of our current collection into the home with this plain-colored long-sleeved shirt with a double button-down collar.
The fashionable patching on the collar and the cuffs, as well as the band in the front, make this shirt an absolute must-have for every timelessly modern man.
The slightly tailored cut appeals to men who want to interpret the classic look a little more fashionably.
Combined with jeans and sneakers in your free time as well as with a suit and tie at work, you are always perfectly dressed with this shirt (without breast pocket) and nothing stands in the way of a stylish appearance.
Order this pinpoint shirt today, which was made from the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) and upgrade your wardrobe with style!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Double button-down collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!