Feel and experience our '' Super Soft Quality ''!
An appealing design for every occasion, this checkered soft tailoring shirt offers a slightly tailored cut.
Fine Italian jersey quality (100% cotton, non-iron) meets the highest demands for quality, a soft feel and comfort.
With this fine but casual jersey shirt from the premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' you always cut a good figure.
Where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet, there are the typical areas of application for this soft tailoring shirt.
Typical of this shirt in super soft quality is the high quality, the soft handle, the soft shark collar and the soft cuffs. It ensures a relaxed look and premium comfort.
This shirt has a shortened hull length and a round hem, so that it can be worn in the optimal length over the waistband for a relaxed and high-quality look.
What are you waiting for, order this MODERN FIT jersey shirt (without breast pocket) today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!