This question is superfluous with this MODERN FIT Soft Tailoring Shirt, because with this fine, yet casual shirt from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' you always cut a good figure.
An appealing design for every occasion, offers this plain-colored, particularly soft soft tailoring shirt in a slightly tailored cut.
The fine jersey quality (100% cotton, FINEST FABRIC by SWISS EXCELLENT, non-iron) meets the highest demands for quality, a soft feel and comfort.
Where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet, there are the typical areas of application for this soft tailoring shirt.
Typical of this shirt in '' Super Soft Quality '' is the high quality and the soft feel. It also has a soft shark collar and soft cuffs, as well as unglued inlays.
This shirt has a shortened hull length and a round hem, so that it can be worn in the optimal length over the waistband - for a relaxed and high-quality look.
Order this great jersey shirt (without breast pocket) today and convince yourself of the first-class Super Soft Quality.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!