Special qualities, fabrics with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages come together in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. Through compensation we produce CO² neutral.
This printed long-sleeved shirt is made from the best linen-mixed fabric (59% cotton, 41% linen, easy-iron) and thus guarantees excellent comfort. In summer it is pleasantly cool on the skin due to the linen content.
The shirt (without breast pocket) with a shark collar and a fashionably tailored cut should be used particularly where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury meet for everyday life.
This soft tailoring shirt has a soft collar and cuffs, as well as unglued inserts.
In addition, it has a shortened hull length so that it can be worn in the optimal length over the waistband - for a wonderfully unagitated and valuable look.
What are you waiting for, order this fashionably printed linen shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- EASY IRON
- 59% cotton, 41% linen
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!