Feel and experience our '' Super Soft Quality ''!
This printed soft tailoring shirt, in a fashionably tailored cut, from our current collection offers an appealing design for every occasion.
Finest cotton quality (easy to iron) meets the highest demands for quality, a soft feel and comfort.
With this stylish twill shirt from the premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' you always cut a good figure.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes.
Shirts from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
Where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet, there are the typical areas of application for this soft tailoring shirt.
Typical of this shirt in super soft quality is the high quality, the soft handle, the soft super shark collar and the soft cuffs.
It ensures a relaxed look and premium comfort.
This shirt has a shortened hull length so that it can be worn in the optimal length over the waistband, for an unagitated and valuable look.
What are you waiting for, order this SLIM FIT shirt (without breast pocket) today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!