With this strikingly printed long-sleeved shirt from our premium collection, you will be an absolute eye-catcher.
Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line 1863 by ETERNA. All shirts from this line are produced CO² neutral.
The imaginative print shows different scenes in a Rococo garden. Fashionable and trend-conscious men will simply love this shirt.
The trendy shark collar, the round hem and the slightly tailored cut complete this men's shirt.
It is made from the finest cotton twill (100% cotton, TWO PLY FABRIC, non-iron) and guarantees you the best wearing comfort and feel-good character.
Combine this MODERN FIT long-sleeved shirt (without a breast pocket) in the office with a jacket or in your free time with jeans and sneakers, you will receive many compliments for your new look.
Order this extravagant print shirt today and convince yourself of the masterly quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!