ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT MODERN FIT TWILL BURGUNDY STRUCTURED
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3274_58X18P_65_40
The modern Kent collar and the youthful design make this shirt (without breast pocket) an eyecatcher.
It is not only suitable for everyday use in the office, but also during leisure time.
The cut of this shirt is slightly tailored, but offers enough freedom of movement to feel comfortable throughout the day in this shirt.
The incorporated band in the front part of the shirt shows how much attention to detail this shirt has been made for you.
This twill men's shirt is made of finest cotton quality (non-iron), which guarantees a first-class wearing comfort.
So what are you waiting for?
Order today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and masterly processing of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!