We present you here the ETERNA UPCYCLING OVERSHIRT!
The new UPCYCLING SHIRT is named after the particularly innovative and sustainable lyocell fibers of the REFIBRA (TM) x TENCEL (TM) brand, from which it is made: Refibra (TM) is based on cotton residues.
The Refibra (TM) fiber is the first cellulose fiber to use recycling materials in addition to wood. It is manufactured as part of the very environmentally friendly Lyocell production process.
As part of our new casual collection WE CARE, the UPCYCLING SHIRT is groundbreaking for taking the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production one step further.
All parts of the shirt, including e.g. the buttons and labels are made from recycled and renewable materials. In addition, the UPCYCLING SHIRT does without plastic on the packaging and shirt. Thanks to compensation, it is also made CO² neutral.
This slightly waisted ETERNA UPCYCLING OVERSHIRT is ideal for the transition period ahead. Even if the overshirt is neither a shirt nor a jacket, it combines elements of both and can be worn as both.
Whether open over a white T-shirt or closed under a thick coat - the overshirt stands for a modern city look.
This checkered overshirt was made for you with a Classic Kent collar and 4 pockets.
Feel the perfection of the fine flannel fabric (85% cotton, 15% lyocell, double fabric, easy to iron) and convince yourself of the excellent wearing comfort.
Secure this ETERNA UPCYCLING OVERSHIRT today and you will receive a fashionable shirt that combines a casual style with a clear conscience in a contemporary manner.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- mit vier Taschen
- MODERN FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- EASY IRON
- 85% cotton, 15% lyocell
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!