The new UPCYCLING SHIRT from ETERNA is named after the particularly innovative and sustainable lyocell fibers of the REFIBRA x TENCEL brand, from which it is made: Refibra is based on cotton residues.
The Refibra fiber is the first cellulose fiber that uses wood as a raw material and recycling materials. It is manufactured as part of the very environmentally friendly Lyocell production process.
As part of our new casual collection WE CARE, the UPCYCLING SHIRT is groundbreaking for taking the environmentally friendly and socially responsible production one step further.
All parts of the shirt, including the buttons and labels are made from recycled and renewable materials. In addition, the UPCYCLING SHIRT does without plastic on the packaging and shirt. Thanks to compensation, it is also made CO² neutral.
This plain-colored long-sleeved shirt is made in a slightly tailored cut and with a classic button-down collar and will surely enrich your wardrobe.
The shortened hull length and the round hem make it possible to wear it outside the waistband.
Wearing this MODERN FIT shirt (without breast pocket) is definitely not just a visual delight - feel the perfection of the fine Oxford fabric (60% cotton, 40% lyocell, easy-iron) and convince yourself of our masterful craftsmanship.
Order this great Oxford shirt today, because with this UPCYCLING SHIRT we offer a sustainable casual shirt that combines a casual style with a clear conscience in a contemporary way.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- REGULAR FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Button-down Collar
- EASY IRON
- 60% lyocell, 40% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!