Selected, high-quality buttons adorn our premium shirts, sewn with the patented Ascolite process for maximum button security and more comfort when opening and closing.
Shirts from the 1863 by ETERNA premium line are produced in a climate-neutral manner through CO2 compensation.
This men's shirt is made of the finest cotton quality (non-iron) and thus promises a comfortable fit all day long, which you will certainly appreciate.
This shirt with a shark collar is made with great attention to detail and can be combined very well with jeans in your free time for a casual casual outfit.
But even in the office with a suit you are perfectly dressed with it and nothing stands in the way of a stylish appearance.
This business shirt with herringbone pattern (without breast pocket) is made in a figure-hugging cut, but thanks to the well thought-out cut it fits perfectly and comfortably - it will become one of your favorite shirts.
What are you waiting for, order today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!