Extra short cut - highest quality in a casual look!
You are looking for first-class quality in combination with a clean look?
Then you absolutely need this plain twill shirt from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
Especially fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
All '' 1863 by ETERNA '' shirts are produced carbon neutral through CO² compensation.
Combine this men's shirt in figure-hugging fit and classic button-down collar in casual casual jeans or something noble for special occasions, a stylish appearance is hereby always guaranteed.
The special feature of this shirt is the shortened hull length on 72 cm (Short Length), which allows the shirt to wear casually casual over the pants.
The fine cotton quality (100% CO, easy to iron) ensures first-class wearing comfort, which you will surely appreciate throughout the day.
Order this trend piece today (without breast pocket) and add a shirt to your wardrobe that is young in look and reputable in quality.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Button-down Collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!