This question is superfluous with this SLIM FIT Soft Tailoring Shirt, because with this fine, yet casual shirt from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' you always cut a good figure.
An appealing design for every occasion, this plain-colored, particularly soft soft tailoring shirt in a figure-hugging cut offers.
The fine jersey quality (100% cotton, FINEST FABRIC by SWISS EXCELLENT, non-iron) meets the highest demands for quality, a soft feel and comfort.
Where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet, there are the typical areas of application for this soft tailoring shirt.
Typical of this shirt in '' Super Soft Quality '' is the high quality, the soft handle, the soft collar and the soft cuffs. All of this ensures a relaxed look and premium comfort.
This shirt has a shortened hull length and a rounded hem, so that it can be worn over the waistband in an optimal length - for a relaxed and high-quality look.
Order this great jersey shirt with a fashionable shark collar (without a breast pocket) today and convince yourself of the first-class Super Soft Quality.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!