This linen shirt from our premium segment 1863 by ETERNA definitely belongs in this category, because when the temperatures rise, this airy garment ensures that we still feel nice and fresh.
Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes. Shirts from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
Bring a fashionable long-sleeved shirt into your home with this printed linen shirt with a vario collar.
This figure-hugging shirt has particularly good wearing properties and is pleasantly cool in summer - but it is also an extremely practical companion for the cooler season.
Order this colorfully printed linen shirt (100% LI, easy-iron) from our casual line today and upgrade your wardrobe with style!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Vario collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% linen
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!