Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages come together in our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA ''.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes.
Shirts from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
This checkered men's shirt is made of 72% cotton, 22% lyocell and 6% new wool and offers you first-class comfort that you will enjoy, whether in everyday life or in the office.
It is made with a vario collar, in a figure-hugging cut and should be used especially where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury meet for everyday life.
This soft tailoring shirt (without breast pocket) has a soft collar and cuffs, as well as unglued inserts.
In addition, it has a shortened hull length so that it can be worn in the optimal length over the waistband - for a wonderfully unexcited and valuable look.
What are you waiting for, order this twill long-sleeved shirt with a particularly pleasant feel today, because with this relaxed look you are right on trend.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Vario collar
- EASY IRON
- 72% cotton, 22% lyocell, 6% virgin wool
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!