Sustainability has been a major issue at ETERNA for decades - and this is particularly evident in our WE CARE casual collection.
This also includes the new UPCYCLING SHIRT, which is made from recycled and renewable materials - from the fabric to the labels to the buttons, which are also made from recycled materials.
In addition, the UPCYCLING SHIRT does without plastic on the packaging and shirt.
We use sustainably produced yarns for the WE CARE collection, which consist of the cellulose fiber Lyocell and recycled cotton fibers and can thus be produced in a particularly resource-saving manner.
This printed Oxford long-sleeved shirt with a figure-hugging cut is made with a classic button-down collar and will enrich your wardrobe.
Wearing this long-sleeved shirt (without a breast pocket) is definitely not just a visual delight - feel the quality of the fine fabric (60% cotton, 40% lyocell, easy to iron) and convince yourself of our masterful craftsmanship.
And this shirt not only looks good, it also helps, because a fixed amount from the sales proceeds of the WE-CARE collection goes to NABU Bird Protection, where projects to protect the swallows are supported.
Order this printed men's leisure shirt today, because with this UPCYCLING shirt we offer a sustainable casual shirt that combines a casual style with a clear conscience in a contemporary way.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Button-down Collar
- EASY IRON
- 60% lyocell, 40% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!