ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT SLIM FIT WHITE STRUCTURED
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3325_00F051_67_38
Combine this men's shirt with a form-fitting cut, with a fashionable stand-up collar, in your free time with jeans or something classy for the office - you are always guaranteed a stylish appearance.
The slim fit of SLIM FIT shirts makes them particularly suitable for slimmer, body-conscious wearers.
This long-sleeved shirt is made of the finest cotton quality (100% CO, non-iron), which promises you first-class comfort that you will surely appreciate all day long.
The contrast inserts on the collar and on the cuffs are another eye-catcher with this shirt.
Order this men's shirt today (without a breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- SLIM FIT
- combi cuff
- Mandarin collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!