ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT SUPER-SLIM POPLIN BLUE/BEIGE PRINTED
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3938_16Z182_67_38
For all men with a very slim body, we offer this super tailored long-sleeved shirt.
The very slim and straight cut shirt will especially appeal to the young target group.
In addition to the slim silhouette, the narrow button placket and the narrower arm shape are the hallmarks of our SUPER SLIM shirt.
SUPER SLIM shirts are also snug around the waist and back thanks to darts.
You can combine this shirt with a trendy shark collar in a casual and sporty way with jeans or in a very fashionable way with a suit. You are always guaranteed a stylish appearance.
This long-sleeved shirt is made from the finest poplin fabric (100% cotton, easy-iron), which promises you first-class comfort that you will certainly appreciate.
What are you waiting for - order this trendy print shirt (without breast pocket) today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Shark Collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!