ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT SUPER-SLIM POPLIN LIGHT BLUE PRINTED
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3367_12Z181_67_44
We offer the optimal fit for all men with a very slim physique: SUPER SLIM
The very slim and straight-cut shirt (without breast pocket) will especially appeal to the young target group, thanks to the fine-tuned details for a young look.
In addition to the straight and narrow silhouette, this shirt has a mini collar, a narrow button placket and a narrower arm shape.
The poplin fabric made of cotton (100% CO, easy-iron) ensures the best wearing comfort, giving you a feeling of wellbeing all day long.
It fits perfectly and flawlessly on classic occasions - it can also be easily supplemented with a tie from our range.
Order this printed long-sleeved shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!