ETERNA LONG SLEEVE SHIRT SUPER-SLIM TWILL WHITE UNI
Choose two special-offer shirts and save! Add two marked special-offer shirts to the shopping basket. The discount will be deducted automatically**.
All special-offer shirts >>
Order number: 3368_00Z141_67_44
Sporty and elegant at the same time - no matter how you combine this plain-colored long-sleeved shirt, whether casual with jeans and sneakers or even in the office - nothing stands in the way of a stylish and fashionable appearance.
The modern patches on the mini Kent collar and cuffs round off the look harmoniously.
This shirt is cut extra narrow, from shoulder to waist. The figure-hugging cut creates a sporty silhouette.
The best workmanship and high quality materials make ETERNA shirts a must-have for every man.
So what are you waiting for, order this SUPER SLIM twill shirt (without breast pocket) made of the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) for you and bring sporty elegance to your wardrobe!
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent Collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!