Special qualities and fabrics with the best finishing and high quality workmanship unite in this premium line.
Blouses from this premium line are produced carbon neutral through CO 2 compensation.
The concealed button placket, the shirt collar and the slightly waisted cut provide you with many styling options.
With this blouse you are always dressed perfectly, because often, even in fashion, less is simply more.
Enjoy the creative freedom and combine this short-sleeved blouse (back length 66 cm) with slim skinny jeans and pumps for the next party or with a skirt, for example. for a great city look.
The fine stretch quality (79% CO, 18% PA, 3% EA, STRETCH, easy to iron) offers maximum comfort, because you will surely enjoy.
So what are you waiting for?
Get this favorite today!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/2 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 79% cotton, 18% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.