With this printed long-sleeved blouse shirt from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' you bring whistle and a good mood in your wardrobe!
Blouses from this premium line are produced in a climate-neutral way through CO² compensation.
This printed blouse shirt is made of a fine viscose blend (70% viscose, 30% silk), which ensures a light and beautiful fall of the blouse and first-class comfort.
Thanks to the small button strip, the blouse can be opened up to the middle, which makes it easier to put on and take off.
The casual cut charmingly plays around your figure. The back length is 66 cm.
The blouse can be both casual in your free time e.g. to be worn with jeans and sneakers as well as elegantly with the trendy hip culotte. A stylish appearance is always guaranteed with this trend piece.
Put it cheekily in the waistband or wear it loosely and casually over the waistband, both are possible. You will definitely want to discover the variety of possible combinations yourself.
So that you can enjoy your blouse shirt for a long time, it is best to use a silk detergent for proper care.
Let this fashion jewel convince you and order this highly fashionable blouse shirt today - you will love it!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 70% viscose, 30% silk
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.