Special qualities and fabrics with the best refinement and high-quality workmanship unite in this premium line, which does not take more than one year.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
Here we offer you a sporty-elegant long sleeve blouse, which simply brings casualness and coolness into your outfit by a casual cut.
With a back length of 84 cm, this trend part can be worn casual over the pants and convinces fashionable, through the concealed button placket and the shirt collar.
This Chambray women's blouse always gives you a WOW appearance, whether in the office or during leisure time, with this trend part you automatically become an eyecatcher.
Convince yourself of the wonderful cotton quality (100% CO, easy to iron) and the great workmanship and order today this convertible white blouse, which is always suitable.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.