1863 by ETERNA Blouses are Premium blouses of the Oberliga due to their high quality workmanship and their elegant cuts.
ETERNA premium blouses are made of high-quality fabrics for maximum comfort, attractive fabric structures and easy care.
Blouses from this premium line are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
If you value a fashionable appearance, then you are in the right place with this printed blouse shirt.
In the front part is a small V-neck that can be adjusted with ribbons and tied to the bow is another cute detail on this trend part.
This slip blouse has a back length of 65 cm and emphasizes perfectly by the soft flowing quality of 100% viscose your feminine silhouette.
Combine this premium blouse at leisure casual with jeans or very elegant on festive occasions - a stylish appearance is hereby assured.
The woman does not treat herself otherwise - for this reason you reward yourself with this trendy luxury shirt, you will love this combination wonder.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 100% CV
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.