This plain-colored long-sleeved blouse with a shirt collar and a concealed button placket captivates with its sporty elegance and is a welcome change in the wardrobe.
This is a particularly high quality blouse from our premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' - only particularly fine and high quality fabrics are used here.
This blouse comes into its own best if you combine it with skinny pants or slim jeans, you can be sure of a great appearance.
This blouse is made of high quality stretch (74% cotton, 23% polyamide, 3% elastane, STRETCH, easy-iron) and with a back length of 76 cm.
The blouse is cut a little longer at the back than at the front, which is why it can also be worn casually tucked in over the waistband or very cheekily at the front.
All blouses of the premium line '' 1863 by ETERNA '' are produced in a climate-neutral way by CO² compensation.
Order today - you will simply love this combination-friendly long-sleeved blouse!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 74% cotton, 23% polyamide, 3% spandex
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.