The fashionable turtleneck and the well thought-out cut make this blouse shirt, from our premium collection 1863 by ETERNA, an absolute trend piece.
Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship and perfect fit come together in this premium line.
In addition, all blouses from this line are produced CO² neutral.
Combined in your free time with jeans or in the office e.g. with dark blue business trousers, a stylish and fashionable appearance is always guaranteed with this versatile all-rounder.
This blouse shirt is made of 79% cotton, 18% polyamide and 3% elastane (STRETCH, easy-iron) and ensures first-class comfort that you will feel and love.
So what are you waiting for - order today and convince yourself of the first-class quality of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Roll Collar
- EASY IRON
- 79% cotton, 18% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.