The shirt blouse collar and the patch breast pocket give this blouse something special and ensure that it is not just a white blouse.
No matter how you combine this straight stretch long-sleeved blouse from our premium collection 1863 by ETERNA, whether cheeky with skinny jeans or fashionably elegant in the office, you are always trendy.
Special qualities, fabrics made of cotton with the best finishing, high-quality workmanship and perfect fit come together in this premium line.
In addition, all blouses from this line are produced CO² neutral.
Such a blouse should simply not be missing in any wardrobe, because it offers countless combination options.
The comfortable cotton stretch quality (79% CO, 18% PA, 3% EA, STRETCH, easy to iron) and the back length of 63 cm harmoniously round off the appearance of this blouse.
Order this blouse today - you will have a lot of fun with this combination wonder!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- Shirt collar
- EASY IRON
- 79% cotton, 18% polyamide, 3% elastane
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.