Special qualities and fabrics with the best finishing and high-quality processing come together in this premium line, which does not need more than a year.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced in a climate-neutral way by CO2 compensation.
From this high-quality line, we would like to introduce this fashionable silk shirt to you, which is particularly convincing due to the round neckline, which merges into a slit and cheekily flashes some skin.
With this fine, plain-colored silk shirt (100% SE) you acquire an absolute trend piece that combines sporty elegance with optical sophistication.
Combine this shirt with a back length of 66 cm, sporty in your free time with skinny jeans or in the office to an elegant skirt. You are guaranteed a fashionable and stylish appearance at all times.
Order this masterly piece of the most precious material today, you will love this silk blouse!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- SLIM FIT
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 100% silk
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.