Special qualities, cotton fabrics with the best finish, high-quality workmanship - all these advantages are combined in our premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
Details like genuine mother-of-pearl buttons sewn on a stem characterize the shirts of this premium line.
When manufacturing our premium shirts, we not only value the highest quality, but also sustainable processes.
By compensation we produce CO2 neutral.
This structured long-sleeved shirt with fantasy binding is made of the finest cotton quality (non-iron) and thus promises a comfortable fitthroughout the day.
The shirt (without chest pocket) with Classic Kent collar and slightly waisted cut can be combined with casual jeans for a casual outfit.
But even in the office to suit you are perfectly dressed and a stylish appearance is nothing in the way.
What are you waiting for, order this men's shirt today and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- MODERN FIT
- combi cuff
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!