Get this uni colored premium long sleeve shirt with double cuffs today!
Particularly fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
Shirts from the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
Selected mother-of-pearl buttons decorate our premium shirts, sewn with the patented Ascolite process, for maximum button security and more comfort when opening and closing.
This unicolour slimt fit shirt, with a herringbone pattern, is produced from the finest cotton (100% CO, non-iron) and promises a comfortable fit all day long.
It is produced with a shark collar and with great attention to detail and can be combined for a fashionable leisure outfit.
But also in the office and on festive occasions, you are always perfectly dressed and a stylish appearance is nothing in the way.
Combined with cufflinks from our assortment your outfit is perfectly complemented.
So, what are you waiting for? Order this shirt with double cuffs (without breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- MODERN FIT
- Double cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!