An attractive design for every occasion, offers this patterned, soft soft Tailoring Shirt, in slightly waisted cut, from our current collection.
Fine Italian jersey quality (easy to iron) meets the highest standards of quality, a soft feel and comfort.
Make a good impression with this fine but casual jersey shirt from the premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
Where the demands on modern business shirts and luxury for everyday life meet, the typical application areas for this soft tailoring shirt can be found.
Typical for this shirt in Super Soft Quality" is thehigh quality, soft feel, soft collar and cuffs for a relaxed look and premium feel.
This shirt has a shortened hull length, so that it can be wornover the waistband in an optimal length for an unobtrusive and high-quality look.
What are you waiting for, order today this jersey shirt with shark collar (without breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality and workmanship of our products."
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Sleeve Length
- Normal (25.5 inches)
- Material quality
- MODERN FIT
- combi cuff
- shark collar
- EASY IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!