Get this structured premium long sleeve shirt today!
Particularly fine and noble fabrics are used in our premium line.
Shirts from the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
Selected mother-of-pearl buttons decorate our premium shirts, sewn with the patented Ascolite process, for maximum button security and more comfort when opening and closing.
This business shirt is made of the finest cotton quality (non-iron) and promises a pleasant wearing feeling throughout the day, which you will surely appreciate.
This shirt with a shark collar, a body-contoured cut and an envelope cuff is lovingly crafted with great attention to detail and can be perfectly combined with casual jeans for a casual outfit.
But even in the office to suit you are perfectly dressed and a stylish appearance is nothing in the way.
So what are you waiting for today, order this shirt with fancy (without breast pocket) and convince yourself of the first-class quality of our products.
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- SLIM FIT
- Double cuff
- shark collar
- NON IRON
- 100% cotton
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
iron with medium
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!