For all men with very slim physique we offer you the perfect fit: SUPER SLIM !!
The very slim and straight-cut shirt is especially appealing to the young target group, thanks to the finely tuned details for a young look.
In addition to the straight and narrow silhouette, a mini Kent collar, the narrow button placket and the narrower arm shape are the hallmarks of the SUPER SLIM shirt.
The non-iron finish of thenon-iron cotton fabric (97% CO, 3% elasto, STRETCH, non-iron) ensures best wearing comfort and pleasant freedom of movement.
ETERNA Super Slim shirts are particularly suitable for young, stylish men who value figure-hugging cuts.
On classic occasions, the shirt sits perfectly and immaculately, in the leisure it emphasizes a fashionable casual style.
So what are you waiting for - order today this uni-colored super slim shirt (without breast pocket), with trendy patches in the collar inside the cuff and on the cuffs.
Convince yourself of the masterly workmanship and quality of ETERNA shirts.
- Sleeve Length
- Normal Slim Fit (26 inches)
- Breast Pocket
- without breast pocket
- Material quality
- combi cuff
- Kent collar
- NON IRON
- 97% cotton, 3% Elastodien (XLA)
40 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
BUT WHAT DOES THAT REALLY MEAN?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutantfree (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
Even so, our goal is still to become even more sustainable every day. We’re working on it!