This three-quarter blouse from our current collection captivates with its playful elegance and is a welcome change from the classic blouse.
The slightly waisted cut gently accentuates your silhouette and accentuates the coquettish touch of this model in combination with the flared trumpet sleeves (sleeve length 51 cm).
This printed blouse tunic has a round neckline that blends into a special neckline that looks a bit skinier and adds a feminine touch.
The back length of the blouse is 67 cm, this model was consciously made with side slits to guarantee a casual fall of the blouse.
Combine this extremely fashionable and trendy blouse shape with a pair of slim trousers for leisure or office use. with a pencil skirt and a WOW appearance is guaranteed.
This blouse is made of 70% viscose and 30% silk, which promises a wonderfully noble and soft flowing fall of the blouse.
This is a tunic blouse from our premium line 1863 by ETERNA - here are used especially fine and high-quality fabrics.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
What are you waiting for today - you will love this blouse shirt!
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 3/4 Sleeve
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- 70% viscose, 30% silk
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.