Special qualities and fabrics with the best finishing and high-quality workmanship unite in our premium line 1863 by ETERNA.
Blouses of the premium line 1863 by ETERNA are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
From this high-quality line we present you this plain, very attractive shirt blouse.
The back length of 74 cm allows a varied and individual styling, whether sporty combined with jeans or noble example. with a black skirt, a style-conscious appearance is assured.
The wear-friendly cotton quality (100% CO, easy-iron) ensures a pleasant wearing climate that you will surely appreciate.
Get this high qualitychambray blouse now - you'll love this chic garment!
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.