ETERNA premium blouses are made of high-quality fabrics for maximum comfort, attractive fabric structures and easy care.
Blouses from this premium line are produced carbon neutral through CO2 compensation.
If you're looking for a fashionable look, then you're in the right place with this blouse shirt with round neckline and extra-long cuffs.
The great quality of 75% cotton, 21% polyamide and 4% spandex (STRETCH, easy to iron) and the slightly longer back round off the look of these slipper blouses perfectly.
In the back this blouse is to be closed with a ribbon.
Combine this premium blouse with a back length of 69 cm at leisure casual with jeans or very elegant on festive occasions - a stylish appearance with many compliments is assured.
Order today this combination wonder, you will not want to miss this out of your wardrobe.
- SLIM FIT
- Sleeve Length
- 1/1 Sleeve
- Material quality
- 1863 by ETERNA - PREMIUM
- without collar
- EASY IRON
- 75% cotton, 21% PA, 4% EA
30 dgr. Gentle wash cycle
do not dry clean
not hot iron
do not dry clean
For ETERNA, sustainability is not just a promise, but a way of life. ETERNA guarantees this with the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.
But what does that really mean?
- Products verified as allergen- and pollutant-free (OEKO-TEX® 100)
- Environmentally friendly production and socially responsible working conditions (STeP by OEKO-TEX®)
- Traceable product label MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®
- In 2000 ETERNA became the only fashion label in the world to be awarded the highest standard, MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
- In addition, our premium line 1863 by ETERNA is completely CO2-neutral in its manufacturing and transportation.
- Compliance with fair working conditions and wages worldwide
- No child labour, guaranteed
- Regular control and verification by OEKO-TEX®
- Disclosure of the entire supply chain
ETERNA has set itself the goal of becoming even more sustainable day after day.
Get to know our sustainability initiatives and the exclusive GOOD SHIRT seal.